Seahawks Stock: Rising
Pre-season Predicted Record: 10-6
Current Predicted Record: 11-5
As I've stated in other posts in the last few days, the Hawks are playing their best football of the season in the last three weeks. In my predictions, I had them losing @ Carolina and @ Philly and at home against Baltimore. I see them winning at least two of those games. Balancing those with their unexpected losses at Arizona and Cleveland (at least unexpected in my preview), brings us to 11-5.
NFC Top 5
- Dallas Cowboys (Neutral): They are the best in our conference. Funny thing is I wouldn't be scared to face them in the playoffs. I think the Bears of 2006 were more intimidating largely because the Cowboys are more about offense.
- Green Bay Packers (Rising): Even if GB beats the Cowboys, I don't consider them a better team. They are, though, far better than I gave them credit for.
- Seattle Seahawks (Rising): The Hawks burst back onto the scene at the #3 slot. I still believe this team is limited in what it can accomplish, but it could really do some damage in the playoffs because most of the players have been there before.
- Tampa Bay (Neutral): Garcia's injury could be the end of the line for this team if it becomes serious.
- New York Giants (Falling): Cream puffs anyone?