Seahawks Stock: Neutral
Pre-season Predicted Record: 10-6
Current Predicted Record: 9-7
I think the gloom and doom around the Hawks is way overstated. This is a mediocre team, but not a hopelessly mediocre team. There are reasons to think the change if offensive philosophy could really change the makeup of the club. The defense is simply not as good as we might of hoped. Surprisingly, the run defense is not the problem. Our pass rush appears to be wholly dependent on gimmicks and not individual talent, because we seemed to get game-planned out of a pash pressure. I don't the team stock really dropped this week. They played almost exactly as I expected, but now have a lower predicted final record.
NFC Top 5
- Dallas Cowboys (Neutral): The only thing standing between this team and a trip to the Super Bowl is Romo's brain. I wouldn't trust him in a big game.
- Green Bay Packers (Rising): They are passing all the tests. These road wins are very impressive. Even a mediocre KC team is tough to beat at home.
- NY Giants (Neutral): Bye week.
- Detroit Lions (Rising): Holy shit. Are you kidding me? Mike Martz may be reviving his Rams offense in Detroit.
- Tampa Bay (Neutral): Jeff Garcia makes this team a winner. They better keep an eye on Brees and the Saints.