Seahawks Stock: Rising
Pre-season Predicted Record: 10-6
Current Predicted Record: 12-4
In my predictions, I had them losing @ Carolina and @ Philly and at home against Baltimore. I see them winning all of those games now. Balancing those with their unexpected losses at Arizona and Cleveland (at least unexpected in my preview), brings us to 12-4. It won't mean a whole lot if the Hawks go 11-5 or 12-4. I am upping my prediction largely based looking more closely at Carolina. I didn't realize how far they had fallen.
NFC Top 5
- Dallas Cowboys (Neutral): Like I said last week, they'll have trouble in close games...oops. Don't mistake this team for the Patriots, though.
- Green Bay Packers (Rising): Wow. They rolled the Raiders. Their running game is becoming a real weapon.
- Seattle Seahawks (Rising): The Hawks can play with anyone at this point. Look out for when they get DJ Hackett back. I've also started to see some better run blocking in recent weeks. If that starts to gel, we should be good to go.
- Minnesota Vikings (Rising): Apologies to the Bucs, but there may not be a more worrisome team in the NFC than the Vikings.
- Tampa Bay (Falling): A solid, but not spectacular team.