Seahawks Stock: Neutral
Pre-season Predicted Record: 10-6
Current Predicted Record: 11-5
The Hawks flipped predicted losses @Philly and at home against the Ravens. I expect a win this week, regardless of who plays. I can't say I really care if they lose, though. Balancing those with their unexpected losses at Arizona and Cleveland, brings us to 11-5.
NFC Top 5
- Green Bay Packers (Neutral): Did you see the conditions in Chicago? It was snowing sideways. Their punter had more to do with that loss than anyone else. Still, not a great showing.
- Dallas Cowboys (Neutral): Blah dee blah dee blah. Whatever. Can we start the playoffs yet?
- Seattle Seahawks (Neutral): Decent bounce-back against a crappy opponent at home.
- Tampa Bay (Rising): Sleeper. I would pick them to beat the Cowboys if the game was this week. Garcia won't make a lot of mistakes, and their defense could force Romo to make some. I heard rumors they were testing out Jessica Simpson body suits.
- Washington Redskins (Rising): Props to the Skins. That was a pretty dominating win on the road. They believe they are on a mission from God. If they do have a line into the Big One, Seahawks fans surely have a few questions and requests.