The Seahawks are 22-2 over the past three seasons when holding opponents under 100 yards rushing.
- The Redskins have been held under 100 yards seven times this season and are 2-5 in those games
- The Seahawks hold opponents to an average of just 83 yards rushing when playing at home
- The Redskins have rushed for at least 100 yards in their last three games
- The Seahawks have allowed at least 100 yards rushing in 6 of the past 7 games, and 10 of 16 overall. They are 5-5 in those 10 games. This seems to indicate that while holding a team under 100 yards rushing almost guarantees a Hawks win, allowing a team to go over 100 yards does not doom them.
- The Seahawks have held opponents under 100 yards rushing in 5 of 8 home games this year, but it's happened in 2 of the last 3 home games (although the totals in those games were just 106 and 107 yards). They allow an average of 83 yards rushing a game at home.