Alright, I know the Seahawks stink on the East Coast, and I know they stink at 10 AM PST starts, and I know the national media tends to overlook them...but I look at this game and can't figure how the Seahawks aren't the consensus favorites.
Yet, you see 4 of 6 "experts" picking the Bills on ESPN.
Here's what I see:
- Buffalo was ranked 30th in the NFL on offense and 31st on defense in 2007, and have made modest improvements on defense and very few on offense
- Seattle was ranked 9th on offense and 15th on defense in 2007, and have made significant improvements on offense and moderate improvements on defense
- The Bills are without their best offensive lineman, and his replacement is lined up against Patrick Kerney
- A 2nd year QB vs. a veteran Pro Bowl QB
- One proven quality WR on their side vs. one proven on our side
- Weather is not expected to be a factor
I see more that I'll share in my official look ahead at the game, but I would be very disappointed if the Hawks don't get this one. What is the Bills major advantage outside of playing at home?