WHAT I LEARNED TODAY
- The Seahawks defense is not above average. It looks very much like what we saw last season. Injuries play a part in that, but the scheme is far from the attacking style we kept hearing about. Our players are rarely in the opposing backfield or coming free on blitzes.
- It's time to realize that Forsett gives us the best chance to win and sit Julius Jones down. Jones has not made a single play that I don't think Forsett would have made. Forsett, though, has made at least a couple plays every game that Jones would not make.
- Our offense has no rhythm. Yes, we scored 28 points last week, but it was not exactly in a repeatable fashion.
- Lawrence Jackson may be worth keeping around
- David Hawthorne is not Lofa Tatupu
- The 49ers may win this division, but are not a threat to win even a single playoff game. Any team with a reliable offense beats this team.
- Outside of the 79 and 80 yards runs, the other 27 runs went for 97 yards and a 3.59 YPC. You can't take away those big plays because they happened, but it's amazing what that does.
- I think Housh is a ticking time bomb. He seems pissed.