CONFIRMED: Rams Pace is out for year

UPDATE: Just saw this posted on the wire. Confirmation that Pace is out of the year.FROM EARLIER:I heard on Fox Sports Radio this morning that "Rams insiders" have told Jay Glazer that they fear Pace is out for...

I’ve got a man-crush

I admit it. Nate Burleson is the apple of my eye. I tend to be big fan of those "off-broadway" players. The ones that are just outside of everyone's focus or are facing a little adversity. Nate is getting mor...

The morning after

I always like to see the media's reaction after the first game since that's what 90% of the fanbase will be programmed to believe. The other 10% reads blogs. :)Seattle P-I ran a lot of stories telling us how th...

Yards per attempt: Great start

Hasselbeck finished with an average of 9.3 yards per pass attempt in this first game. That's a great barometer of passing efficiency. Consider for a second that the Hawks had only two games all of last season w...

Observation from today, Seahawks win 20-6

Overall: Very nice way to start the season. Tampa could end up being the easiest game on our schedule, and a loss would have raised serious doubts about our ability to contend this year. This was what I call an...

Things to look for against Tampa

1. Run defenseTampa's offensive line is not dominant. Cadillac Williams is a tough runner, but won't beat you by himself. As is the case in most Seahawks games, holding the Bucs under 100 yards rushing is param...